Berry, Mint & Lime Mojito Smoothie
All natural, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, secretly healthy, delicious, nutritious, berry, mint & lime mojito inspired smoothie. The perfect little pick me up for any time of day.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Mint Leaves, firmly packed - approximately 10-12 large leaves + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Zest, + extra for serving - optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, extract or 4-6 drops of vanilla flavored stevia
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, chia seeds, a sprig or two of fresh mint and a sprinkling of lime zest if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.