Berries With Lemon Thyme Coconut Whipped Cream
- 24 fl oz 24 fl oz 24 fl oz Coconut Milk
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Strawberries, chopped
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Blueberries, chopped
- 9 sprigs 9 sprigs 9 sprigs Lemon Thyme
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk over night and when you remove from the fridge flip the can upside down and open from the bottom. This makes it easy to separate the cream from the water.
- Remove the chilled coconut milk from the refrigerator, open and dump out the water. Only the hardened cream should be left in the can. Scoop the cream out and put in a bowl.
- Wash lemon thyme, dry and pull each leaf off of 3 sprigs and add to the cream along with vanilla extract. Keep the remaining 6 for garnish.
- Place raw honey in a small bowl and heat until melted. 10 seconds at most will do.
- Pour melted honey into coconut cream and mix all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Wash strawberries and chop into desired size pieces.
- Wash blueberries.
- Assemble by placing a spoonful of strawberries in a cup, top with coconut cream, then blueberries then coconut cream and so on until you fill the cup to desired height. I used tall glasses but any size can be used. The smaller the glasses the more servings you will have.
- Garnish with a sprig of lemon thyme.
If you cannot find lemon thyme add zest from 1 small lemon along with leaves from 1 sprig of regular thyme. Adjust to desired taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week