Delicious, fluffy waffles.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Wisk all the ingredients together.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for about 3 minutes. (The amount of batter depends on the waffle iron. For mine, which has two sections, it takes about 1/3 cup on each side.)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week