Delicious, fluffy waffles.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Wisk all the ingredients together.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for about 3 minutes. (The amount of batter depends on the waffle iron. For mine, which has two sections, it takes about 1/3 cup on each side.)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week