Beefy Stuffed Mushrooms
Dairy-free "cheesy" stuffed mushrooms with ground beef and fresh oregano.
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lard
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Oregano, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with lard or butter.
- Remove stems from all mushrooms. They should easily pop out. If not, you can use a knife to carve them away.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, sprinkle salt over the ground beef and saute until barely browned. Add the garlic, coconut milk, nutritional yeast and lemon juice. Mix together, cooking for three more minutes. Turn off the heat and add the fresh oregano.
- Stuff each mushroom with a 1/2 tablespoon of meat filling. Spread them evenly in your prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving sprinkle some fresh oregano over each mushroom.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.