Beef Stir Fry with Zoodles
This Beef Stir Fry with Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles for those are not familiar with the name) is your perfect weeknight meal. It is easy to prepare, super healthy and packed full of flavour. It is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free and you can change it up by adding different vegetables. I wanted to add some oyster sauce to the stir fry sauce, but was unable to find an organic version. The only ones I could find were full of nasty additives and preservatives. However, the sauce I made up tastes delicious and has a great balance of sweet and sour flavours.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 350 gram 350 gram 350 gram Steak, Beef Round Steak, thinly sliced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Carrots, large, thinly sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Broccoli, sliced into small florets
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Zucchini, cut into noodles or long pasta (Using vegetable spiralizer, mandolin or zoodle cutter)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Chili Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, add the sauce ingredients, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in large fry pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until browned. Then remove from fry pan and set aside.
- Next, add the carrots, broccoli and zucchini noodles and cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender.
- Then finally, add the beef back to the fry pan along with the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week