Beef and Bok Choy Stir Fry
This stir-fry is sure to hit the spot! Loaded with protein and veggies with the cauliflower rice and bok choy it is sure to leave you asking for more!
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Beef Loin Sirloin Steak (Top Sirloin), (for the meat)
- .5 head .5 head .5 head large Bok Choy, chopped (for the meat)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms, quartered (for the meat)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, (for the meat)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced (for the meat)
- 9 Tbsp 9 Tbsp 9 Tbsp wheat-free Tamari, divided (1 Tbsp for marinade/.5 cup for Sauce)
- 7.5 tsp 7.5 tsp 7.5 tsp Arrowroot Powder, divided (1.5 tsp for marinade/2 Tbsp for sauce)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, for the marinade
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey, for the sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger, for the sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut beef into strips and place in a bowl. Mix together marinade ingredients and let sit 10 minutes - 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice bok choy, removing the end of the tough white stem.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil. Once sizzling add beef in batches and cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Don't overcook the meat. Continue cooking until all beef has been cooked. Set aside.
- Once meat is done add garlic, mushrooms and bok choy to remaining cooking oil and saute until tender.
- Add back in meat and the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- SERVE over warm Cauliflower Rice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week