Are you a banana and mango smoothie lover? Looking for some new smoothie recipes that use bananas? If so, I would like to share my preferred banana flavored smoothie recipes with you.
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Mango, reduce in chunks or slices
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Banana, reduce in chunks
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Ice cubes, about five
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix in your blender the banana, yogurt and orange juice.
- Then, alternating, add the mango chunks and ice cubes, beating till it is sleek and creamy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week