(Banana Free) Berries & Cream Super Smoothie
A subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy, vanilla spiked, berry-licious smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cashew Butter, Unsweetened, (or 2 Tbsp raw cashews – soak in boiling water for 5-10 before blending)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds, + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, more or less depening on how tart your berries are
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maca Powder, raw, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for Serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes if desired.
- NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein if you like ud83dude42
- Enjoy xoxo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.