Banana, Date and Walnut Granola
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Organic Walnuts
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Sunflower Seeds
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Pumpkin Seeds
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Almond Meal
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Dates (Medjool), chopped
- 50 gram 50 gram 50 gram Dried Banana, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Blitz the ground almonds with the seeds so they break down to a coarse flour.
- Add the walnuts and blitz again; just enough to chop the walnuts.
- Mix all of the ingredients and spread the mixture out on a large baking sheet.
- Make sure that you pat it down like you would shortbread or flapjack.
- Bake in the oven, turning the mixture occasionally until everything is toasted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely to allow clumping.
- Serve with cold almond milk or coconut yogurt for breakfast, or on its own as a snack.
In this recipe I use dried banana. This is not the dried banana chips that you may be thinking of which can be found in various health food stores. I found dried banana in a block (similar to how you would find baking dates) with absolutely nothing added.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week