Banana Bread Muffins
Put your ripening bananas to good use! These banana bread muffins use coconut flour so they are naturally sweet and have a little added fun with some shredded coconut. On top of that, they only have 2 tbs of honey in the whole batch! Perfect for breakfast or a snack on the go, these are sure to be a hit in your home!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, overripe
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Milk
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, combine all wet ingredients until lump-free.
- In separate large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then gradually mix the wet & dry ingredients together.
- Fill muffin cups to desired height. These will not rise significantly so you can fill almost to the top if you wish.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the muffins before putting them into the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before enjoying.
Yields 12-18 depending on size of muffin
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week