Banana Bread French Toast
A mix of two delicious things.... banana bread and French toast!!! It's so delicious!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Egg
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, divided (2 tbsp for banana bread, 1 tbsp for greasing skillet and pan)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a little extra coconut oil to grease the sides of a loaf pan.
- Combine 3 eggs plus the rest of the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add in coconut flour, almond flour, and baking soda.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes.
- To make into french toast: In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat.
- In a small bowl, scramble two eggs and add cinnamon.
- Slice banana bread. Dredge the slices, front and back, in the egg wash.
- Add to the skillet and cook on each side for about 3 minutes each.
- To make caramelized pecans to top: In a small skillet on medium heat, add 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Sautee until fragrant, about 5-7 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.