Banana Bread Drop Cookies
I have a very special place in my heart for banana bread. It is probably one of my all-time favorite things to eat. My husband likes to accuse me of buying to many bananas at the store and “forgetting” about them on purpose. There may be an element of truth to this but I can’t help myself because banana bread is so freaking delicious. This really is the easiest banana bread and cookie recipe and it only utilizes two grain-free flours. I originally just wanted to try and use one but it ultimately tasted better with two. So go buy too many bananas and “forget” about them and make yourself some cookies! Happy Friday Ya’ll!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Banana, very ripe and smashed
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix the smashed banana, oil, eggs and vanilla together with a hand or stand mixer and beat until incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt and mixt to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until just incorporated.
- Scoop about two tablespoons of batter with an ice cream scoop or spoon and place on to the pan. Once pan is full place in the oven and repeat until the dough is gone.
- Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes or until edges are browned.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week