Banana and Pomegranate Mini Muffins
A subtly sweet, light as air, melt your mouth banana muffin that is studded with sweet and juicy, explosive little pomegranate arils!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, warm
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Pomegranate, arils
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat your oven to 150C (300F) and either line a mini muffin tray with paper cases or grease and flour old skool style then set aside.
- Place all ingredients except your pomegranate arils into your food processor or blender and process until well combined.
- Add 3/4 of your pomegranate arils and stir until almost combined.
- Spoon batter into your prepared muffin tray (I use approx 1 heaping teaspoon per mini muffin) then sprinkle the tops of each muffin with a little of your left pomegranate arils
- Bake for 8-10 mins until slightly golden, tops spring back when gently pressed and a toothpick has just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 5-10 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week