Balsamic Honey Mustard Chicken
Sometimes plain old chicken just won’t do. Sometimes you need a little more flavor for dinner than the same boring chicken breast and seasonings. Enter our balsamic honey mustard chicken. This dish has some serious mouth-watering, tangy, dip your chicken in sauce and devour it kind of flavor.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Rosemary, fresh, Chopped finely
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all of the ingredients except for the chicken together in a small bowl.
- Combine the marinade and chicken in a zip-top bag and shake to coat. Place in the fridge for an hour or up to 24 hours. If you are in a hurry, you can skip this step and cook the chicken without marinating and just warm up the marinade for a topping. You\'ll still get plenty of balsamic honey mustard flavor from the marinade mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and add in the chicken to cook. Keep the leftover marinade to heat up as a topping for the cooked chicken.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat up the remaining marinade in a small pot. Heat the marinade to at least 165 degrees to kill any bacteria. I like to get it bubbling for a minute and then turn it down to simmer.
- Cook the chicken 6-7 minutes each side until it is cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and top with the heated marinade. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAppetizers Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.