Warm and juicy baked apples contain all the delicious flavors of apple pie, stuffed into a convenient package. This recipe is a fun way to enjoy the wonderful flavors of apple pie without all the fuss.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the top 1/4 off of the apples, near the stem.
- With a sharp knife, remove the core of the apple without disturbing the bottom of the apple.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, maple syrup and butter.
- Stir until the butter is evenly combined into the mixture.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Stuff the center of each apple with the mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week