Sometimes you just need a little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. This is one of our favorites for an easy, fun way to have an individual sized dessert. It’s great because everyone can make their own and cater the flavors to their own palate.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole organic Apple
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, + 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Slivered Almonds
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Core your apples so there's a deep hole for stuffing with goodies.
- Stuff your apples with 1/2 Tbsp butter, cinnamon and raisins (or other fillings of your choice).
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven add more toppings to fit your tastes. We added chopped nuts and salted caramel sauce.
- To make the salted caramel sauce: While the apples are baking, heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 2 Tbsp butter to your saucepan.
- Once the butter is melted, add the coconut sugar and stir until a smooth sauce begins to form. Add a splash of coconut milk and keep stirring.
- Finally, sprinkle some salt and mix it in.
- Let the sauce cool just a little so it hardens slightly. It will be ready by the time your apples are finished baking in the oven.
- Drizzle over your apples and sprinkle more salt on top if you'd like.
- Hurry up and eat your apples! They will be spilling over with yumminess!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week