Baked Apple ‘n Almonds
Baked green apples and almonds, so basic and so delicious. This is a simple 21-Day Sugar Detox compliant recipe that's so easy a 10 year old can make it.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Apple, Granny Smith
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cloves, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Slice and dice green apples.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into 4 ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, or until brown.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.