Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
There is nothing better than food wrapped in bacon! And these asparagus bunches pack a ton of flavor to serve as a side to any meal!
- 18 whole 18 whole 18 whole Asparagus, trimmed
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Bacon, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and lay a wire rack on a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus and combine groups of 3.
- Cut the bacon in half and wrap each half around one group of asparagus.
- Lay flat on the baking sheet and repeat until all asparagus have been wrapped.
- Place the backing sheet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the asparagus over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes carefully watching because they will burn quickly.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week