Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Salad
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, torn
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 1 1 Kumato Tomato, sliced thin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon in cast iron skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet, allow to cool, and crumble.
- Assemble salad with mixed greens, sliced tomato.
- Crumble bacon over salad.
- Top with kalamata olives and torn cilantro leaves.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week