Bacon Cheese and Chive Dip (with Liver)
Bacon and cheese. Who doesn’t love that combo? This bacon and smoked Gouda dip with chives comes together in no time and is the perfect for an appetizer or snack! But there’s a secret superfood ingredient you might want to add.
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Avocado Oil, or olive oil
- 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz Gouda cheese, smoked
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Parmesan Cheese, or feta (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Carrots, shredded. Or use cabbage slaw (this is optional)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Chili Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, preferred: honey mustard
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Bacon, cooked chopped (will blend into mix)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chives , chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef Liver, optional (cooked or dried). I prefer using Epic bars
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- .2 tsp .2 tsp .2 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First chop all your ingredients. Set aside. Soften your cheese or make sure it is at room temp for easy blending. Cook your bacon (or use bacon bits) and save a little of the bacon grease. Once cooked, chop both bacon and cheese into smaller pieces.
- Place cheese and chopped meats in a food processor and then slowly add in your oil while mixing. Once blended, add in your chive, seasonings, mustard, and vegetables (if using). Blend again. If you want your dip more smooth, add in a tbsp or so of cheese.
- If you like it more chunky (like above), omit extra cheese. Garnish with extra chive.
Made using Epic bars
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week