Baba Ghanoush Turkey Burgers
These burgers are moist, juicy and tender and they take the idea of a tasty burger to a whole new level! This may be your new favorite burger recipe!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Basil, fresh
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Turkey
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place slices of eggplant on a cooking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle a little olive oil over each slice. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients excluding ground turkey. Blend until well combined.
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl and add baba ganoush. Mix together until well combined and form into patties.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until burgers are done.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week