Avocado Fudge Brownie
Indulge in this gooey chocolate dessert made with delicious creamy avocados!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Avocado, mashed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chocolate, Dark
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and blend.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F in a brownie pan. Take it out as soon as it passes toothpick test. Do not overcook!
- Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Top brownie with molten chocolate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Cupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I followed the recipe and perhaps I did something wrong, but I was not impressed. I couldn’t find grade B syrup so I used the organic syrup I have used in baking before, that my be the difference, however, I wished I’d made guacamole instead.
Oh no! I have to get them to change the recipe! I made a mistake when transferring it. I actually used honey, not maple syrup to make it. The original recipe is on here: http://ihavenosecretingredient.blogspot.ca/2014/01/avocado-fudge-brownie.html
really sorry about that!!
I doubled the cocoa powder because the brownie “batter” looked too green to be appetizing. It’s still cooking. Waiting see how it tastes.