Avocado, Coconut and Lime Smoothie
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, Full Fat
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Zest
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Liquid Stevia Extract, drops
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients but the ice and blend for about 15-30 seconds.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth. Pour and Enjoy!
*You can change ingredients and quantities to your liking. Add more lime zest if you want it tart. Add chia or grass fed gelatin for more protein. The varieties are endless and that is the beauty of making smoothies!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week