Avocado and Arugula Spring Salad
This beautiful and fresh spring or summer salad is so delicious, you will want to enjoy it every night of the week.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Roma Tomato, seeded, and chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, quartered (seedless cucumber)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Arugula
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, (juice from 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt, coarse
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled (omit for dairy-free option)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the tomato, cucumber, olives, and arugula to a large salad bowl, and stir to combine.
- Dress with the olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, black pepper, and oregano, and stir to combine evenly.
- Gently fold in the chunks of avocado, and pieces of feta cheese (omit for dairy-free version).
- This salad is best enjoyed the day it's made.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week