Autumn Salad with Pears and Pecans, and Herbed Roast Chicken
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb Whole Chicken
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Endive (Belgian), chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Radicchio, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bosc Pear, thinly sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, heirloom, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pecans, halves
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a cast iron skillet or roasting pan, and season with the Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- Roast the chicken for 25 minutes per pound, until a meat thermometer reads 165 in the thickest part of the breast, approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes for a 4 pound chicken.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the baby greens with the endive, kale, radicchio, and red onion.
- Add in the sliced pear, tomato, pecan halves, and dried cranberries.
- In a small mason jar, combine the olive oil, fig balsamic, salt, and pepper.
- Seal the jar, and shake vigorously to combine the dressing.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, and serve with the roast herb chicken.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week