Autoimmune Paleo Creamy Lemon Chicken Kale Soup
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Chicken Breast, shredded
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Dinosaur Kale
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Lemon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Onion, chopped
- Wash kale and working in two batches, stack the kale leaves and slice in 1/2 inch strips. Set aside
- Add 2 cups of stock, the chopped onion and olive oil to blender. Blend for a minute or two, or until it is completely smooth.
- Add that to the crock pot and add the remaining 4 cups of broth, kale, shredded chicken, zest of all three lemons and the 2 tlbs of fresh lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt.
- Let cook for 6 hours, stirring once or twice.
I use organic rotisserie chicken for the chicken in this recipe, but you can use shredded cooked chicken breast or shredded chicken thighs.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week