Asian Inspired Radishes and Quinoa
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cilantro
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Green Onion, use white and green portions
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Radish, diced or coarse chopped
- Toast the dry quinoa in a medium size pot until nutty aroma develops. Swirl around in pan. Once the quinoa starts to sizzle add chicken stock and cover, cook over low-med heat until all the liquid is absorbed about 10-15 minutes. Uncover and let cool down.
- In the meantime, whisk toasted sesame oil, olive oil, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, honey, and ground ginger. Add in cilantro and green onions
- Combine quinoa, radishes, and sauce.
I did find that dry toasting the quinoa over medium heat provided the nutty flavor for the salad. The sauce for the Asian dressing is one that is fairly standard of what I have been looking at online. The heat of the radishes are tempered down a bit once the warm quinoa get mixed together. If you want the heat of the radishes make sure the quinoa is completely cooled down before adding radishes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week