Asian Broccoli Slaw
- 2 2 2 Green Onion
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Broccoli, grated
- 1/2 head 1/2 head 1/2 head Red Cabbage, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Ginger Dressing (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Thinly slice 1/2 of a red cabbage using a mandoline or sharp knife.
- Using a grater or food processor, grate broccoli to uniform small chunks.
- Chop green onions into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Toss everything together with the Asian ginger dressing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week