Asian Beef Kabobs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Flank Steak, cut into chunks
- 1 1 1 Bell Pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 1 1 Yellow Onion, chopped into chunks
- 1 1 1 Zucchini, sliced and halved
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Marinate steak and vegetables for 1-4 hours in a Ziploc bag.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer the meat and vegetables on large metal skewers.
- Grill 12-15 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes until evenly cooked.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week