Arugula Avocado Salad With Cherry Vinaigrette
This Arugula Avocado Salad With Cherry Vinaigrette is a perfect mix of savory and sweet. Add grilled chicken or a protein of choice to make it a complete meal. Enjoy!
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Arugula, small size container
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup fresh Cherries
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Champagne Vinegar, any vinegar will work
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Seeds, raw
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Avocado
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pea Shoots
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Chicken Breast, medium to large
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If adding grilled chicken season with a sprinkling of sea salt and grill . Cook until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- To make the cherry vinaigrette wash 1/2 cup of cherries (reserve the other 1/4 cup for topping the salad) and cut in half, remove pit and place in a food processor.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, raw hone and 1/4 tsp sea salt to food processor.
- Process on high until all ingredients are fully mixed and you have a salad dressing consistency.
- Wash pea shoots and set aside.
- Cut avocado and set aside.
- Take remaining 1/4 cup of cherries and slice in quarters, remove pits and set aside.
- Spread arugula on a platter and top with optional chicken, avocado, pepitas, pea shoots and cherries.
- Drizzle cherry vinaigrette over the top and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week