Apricot Snack Bars
A great on-the-go snack, which is also Whole30.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apricots, dried
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 0.5 0.5 Vanilla Bean Pod, scrapped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind apricots, almonds and cashews in a food processor until small bits.
- Pulse in eggs, sea salt and vanilla bean until the dough forms a ball.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 baking dish greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week