Apple Pie Spiced Cookies
These fall flavored cookies are so delicious that you will want to enjoy them anytime of year! Not overly sweet, the Apple Pie Spice, maple, and cranberry adds layers of flavor to these cookies that will have everyone asking for more.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ghee, melted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dried Cranberries, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Walnuts, Organic, raw, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 375 F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, blend together the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir to combine evenly.
- Add the melted ghee, and stir until evenly combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Spoon about a tablespoon size portion of cookie dough onto your baking sheet, and lightly form into a cookie shape, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 15 minutes, allow to cool, and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week