Apple Pie Balls
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cinnamon Apple Chips, look for a brand that has 2-3 ingredients: apple coconut oil, cinnamon)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cinnamon Apple Rings, *see notes
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dates (Medjool)
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Raisins
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients, except raisins, to a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a ball when molded in your hand – about 1-2 minutes and the apple chips will be 1/4″ shards
- Add raisins and pulse a few more times, so that there’s still chunks of them (if you don’t want chunky raisins in your balls, then add raisins to main batch and save yourself this step, but we like the treat of surprise raisin bites!)
- Form tablespoon size balls, the dough shouldn’t be too sticky so we skipped rolling them in coconut flakes this time – but you can do that if you’d like.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.