Apple, Leek, Cabbage Salad with Beef Tips
- 0.5 head 0.5 head 0.5 head Red Cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apple, Granny Smith, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Leek, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Red Onion, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Paprika
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- Parmesan Cheese, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure, optional
- Chop all vegetables and fruit and transfer to a large bowl. Add the oil and toss again.
- I lightly sauteed them in a skillet for a few minutes until leeks were cooked and tender. Once cooked, transfer into bowl and add in vinegars, seasoning, and seeds.
- Place in fridge until chilled. Top with Parmesan or feta and serve with beef tips!
- If you'd like to know how to cook the beef, simply cut your beef into small strips, season with a dash of black pepper and sea salt, then grill or sear for about 10 minutes or until medium. Then sprinkle a little fresh or dried basil on top when almost cooked. That is optional.
Optional add ins: 1 tsp maple syrup for extra sweetness, feta/parmesan
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week