Apple Custard Cake
This rustic cake is simple to assemble and comes out somewhere between a bread pudding and a custard.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Apple, Granny Smith, peeled and thinly sliced. I used a mix of granny smith and pink lady
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar, 365 Organic, or primal palates recipe for dusting
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch round, shallow baking dish with coconut oil.
- With a hand mixer, beat eggs and coconut sugar for 2-3 minutes. Pour in oil and vanilla.
- Combine almond flour, cream of tarter and baking soda. Breaking apart any clumps.
- Mix in with egg mixture, alternating with the coconut milk.
- Stir in the apples and thoroughly coat. Pour into greased dish.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.