Apple Crumb Pie
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole organic Apple
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Banana Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Turn on the oven and set it to 390F.
- Grease a pie dish with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut them in half, then slice them quite thinly.
- Put the apple slices in a large bowl, add the cinnamon, then toss until they're evenly coated. Transfer to the pie dish.
- Put the almond flour, banana flour, maple syrup and coconut oil in a bowl. Blend with your hands until you have a dough, and shape it into a large ball.
- Pinch small pieces from the dough and drop them on top of the apple slices. Try to make the layer of dough bits cover as much as possible of the apples.
- Put the pie in the oven for about 20 minutes. (Place some tin foil over the pie if you feel it is taking on too much color.)
- Let cool off a bit then serve slightly warm with cold Paleo vanilla sauce.
Paleo Vanilla Sauce recipe: https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/paleo-vanilla-sauce/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week