Apple Cinnamon Noatmeal
A simple oatmeal substitute recipe based on apple puree. Follow the link to my blog to see 10 recipe combination ideas!
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole organic Apple, chunks
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Egg Whites
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix the almond milk, apple sauce and egg whites, whisk together thoroughly.
- Add chopped apple.
- Either simmer for 3-5 minutes while stirring constantly or microwave for 1 minute, stir thoroughly, microwave for additional 45 seconds
- Add cinnamon and maple syrup
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week