Apple Cinnamon Banana Bread
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, Large, Very ripe, Mashed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, organic, Medium-sized, cored & diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Spray or coat 3 small bread pans with baking spray or oil of choice.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (almond flour, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda) until well-blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs) until egg yolks are well-separated and integrated.
- Add wet ingredient mix to dry ingredient mixing bowl and stir well until it is smooth.
- Add mashed banana and fold in as evenly as possible throughout the batter.
- Fold in 3/4 of the apple chunks, distributing evenly.
- Separate the batter equally among the 3 small bread pans.
- Drop the remaining 1/4 of the apple pieces along the top of the batter. Sprinkle tops of apples and batter with the 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, then add any extra cinnamon as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bread is slightly brown on the outside and a toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the middle. Share among loved ones and enjoy!
The top of this bread will appear finished before the inside is completely done cooking. Don't worry - the top will not burn in the time it takes to fully finish the middle. However, you DO want to make sure you use the toothpick test to confirm that the bread is fully baked throughout.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week