Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Benefits of ACV without the strong taste.
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened, or apple cider
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Gelatin, Unflavored, Knox brand
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat apple cider and ACV in a small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Once mixture starts to bubble, remove from heat.
- Whisking continuously add gelatin one tablespoon at a time.
- Pour into molds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week