Apple Bacon Poppers
These apple bacon poppers are a great mix of sweetness and salt, for holiday parties, entertaining or game day appetizers!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole organic Apple
- 12 pieces 12 pieces 12 pieces Bacon
- 24 pieces 24 pieces 24 pieces Goat Cheese, optional (or aged cheddar, or other cheese of choice)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice apples into 8 slices each.
- Slice 24 slivers of cheese (optional).
- Cut bacon in half, and wrap one each half strip of bacon around the apple and cheese and secure with a tooth pick.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 350F 35-45 min (until desired crispiness).
Serve hot or cool and garnish with sprig of rosemary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week