Anchovy-Free Olive Tapenade
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Capers
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, (you may need more)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Add olive oil, 1 Tbsp at a time, and process until the mixture reaches your desired consistency.
I only used 2 Tbsp oil because I like a chunky relish-like consistency, but if you want a smoother dip-like consistency, use more oil. If you'd like a smoother consistency, try making this in a high speed blender. You can try subbing 1-2 anchovy fillets for the capers, if you prefer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week