Amore Roast Chicken
When we need to "easy button" dinner, we do a roast chicken! And there's no better way than using our new Amore (Italian) Seasoning! Just rub the chicken with a little olive oil (or you choice of fat), and sprinkle on the seasoning. That's it!
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb Chicken, Whole
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil (or your choice of cooking fat - duck fat would also be great).
- Sprinkle all over with Amore. You can also add a sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt, if you'd like, as this blend is salt free.
- Roast for about 90 minutes, or until it measured 165 F in the thickest part of the breast.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.