Amore Pot Roast
This comforting meal takes a bit of preparation, but once it's in the oven, you don't need to think about it until it's hitting your plate. The perfect meal for a warm and cozy evening inside, while it's snowing outside.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole White Potatoes, Peeled and quartered
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Carrots, Peeled and chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Celery, stalks, chopped
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Onion, pearl onions, peeled
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large cast iron pot, heat one tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the roast with a pinch of salt on all sides, and sear the roast on all sides in the hot pot.
- Once the roast is seared on all sides, turn the heat off, and add all of the vegetables around the roast.
- Drizzle everything with your remaining tablespoon of olive oil, and the remaining salt.
- Season everything with our Amore seasoning, cover with the lid to the pot, and place in the oven to roast.
- The roast will be tender after about 3 hours, and at that point you can remove it from the oven, and enjoy it with all of the tender vegetables it cooked with.
- We also enjoyed this meal with a fresh salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week