Amore Marinated Chicken (Whole30 Recipe)
This quick and easy recipe for marinated chicken is a great way to get a healthy and delicious meal on your table. Perfect over a fresh salad, or with your choice of roasted vegetables.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juice only
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the chicken in a gallon ziplock bag for marinating.
- In a mason jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, and Amore seasoning. Seal the lid, and shake well.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, seal the bag, and make sure that the marinade is evenly coating the chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator, and allow to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge, and the ziplock bag. Season with additional Amore seasoning if desired.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat flipping every 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Slice the chicken in strips and serve over a bed of greens. Sprinkle with a dash of finishing salt, and a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week