Amore Lamb Chops
Our favorite way to enjoy lamb chops is hot off the grill. Lamb chops, just like a good steak, really don't need much seasoning besides salt, but for even more flavor, we marinated these lamb chops in olive oil, lemon juice, and our Amore Seasoning. This recipe is one you will want to have on rotation for summertime grilling!
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Lamb Rib Chop
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, Juice only
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Amore, plus extra for seasoning before grilling
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, or French Grey finishing salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mason jar, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and Amore seasoning. Seal with a lid, and shake to combine.
- Place the lamb chops in a gallon ziplock bag, and pour the marinade over the chops.
- Seal the bag, and massage the chops with the marinade. Place in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the lamb chops from the bag, and place on a baking sheet.
- Season with additional Amore seasoning, and French Grey finishing salt, or Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Grill the lamb chops over medium high heat, flipping every 3 minutes. Cook for about 10-12 minutes total, which should yield a medium result.
- Remove the lamb chops from the grill and enjoy with a fresh Greek Salad and roasted potatoes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week