Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Palm Sugar, for sprinkling
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 2 2 Pastured Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add in the wet ingredients.
- Blend ingredients with a hand mixer.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, pour half of the batter and spread out into an even thin layer.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes to firm up dough for cutting.
- Remove from oven and cut dough into Halloween shapes.
- Sprinkle cookies with coconut palm sugar, and bake for a remaining 7-10 minutes or until slightly browned on the top.
- Roll left over dough into a ball and in between two pieces of parchment paper, roll out dough to a thin layer and cut again with cookie cutters.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week