Almond Cashew Cherry Coconut Bars
A great treat that's still low in sugar.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almonds
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cashews, raw
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cherries, dried
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a small square cake pan
- Spread nuts and cherries evenly in the cake pan
- Heat the coconut cream concentrate until it's a liquid-y consistency. Pour coconut cream concentrate over the nuts, making sure it's spread evenly throughout
- The coconut cream concentrate is your binder so you'll want to make sure it's spread really evenly
- Put the pan in the fridge until it hardens (about an hour to be safe)
- Once it's all hardened, cut into squares
Be sure to store at cool temperatures otherwise the coconut cream concentrate will start to melt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.