- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Macadamia Nut Oil
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds, whole, raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Process until a smooth, fine consistency (this is almond meal, if you stop at this point).
- Add in the macadamia nut oil and continue to process until the mixture forms a buttery, soft solid.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Can you use another oil besides macadamia nut oil?
Actually no need to add the oil. Process until the almonds stick together. Stop the processor and let the almonds rest for about 20 minutes. During this time the almonds (or whatever nut or coconut you use) will release the oils. Continue processing and you will get a nice creamy butter. Sometimes I have to let rest a couple of times, but I still get nice creamy butter every time.