Almond Butter Monster Cupcakes
Juicy and rich brownie recipe with an almond butter surprise!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Egg Whites
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Blend all the ingredients together. Start with 1/2 cup maple syrup, then taste test to add the remaining 1/2
- Distribute half of the brownie mix into cupcake lined muffin tins.
- Put a little ball of almond butter in the center, and top with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes until toothpick comes out dry (of the brownie part)
- Let cool before decorating.
- Top with more almond butter, almonds, whatever you want!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week