All Natural Copycat Jello Jigglers
All natural Jello Jigglers: This childhood favorite just for a wholesome makeover!
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 3.5 cup 3.5 cup 3.5 cup Water, divided
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Orange Juice, Make sure you are using OJ Concentrate
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Lightly grease a 12"x18" baking pan and set aside.
- Bloom 1/2 cup of gelatin in 2 cups boiling water by pouring the water over the gelatin powder in a large heatproof bowl. Stir briefly (this removes clumps) and let thicken.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups water, the orange concentrate and the lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours until solid.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes, or a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
You can probably use other flavors of juice concentrate, but orange is a classic! These also freeze reasonably well if you won't eat them quickly enough.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.