All Natural Copycat Jello Jigglers
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 3.5 cup 3.5 cup 3.5 cup Water, divided
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Orange Juice, Make sure you are using OJ Concentrate
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Lemon Juice
- Lightly grease a 12"x18" baking pan and set aside.
- Bloom 1/2 cup of gelatin in 2 cups boiling water by pouring the water over the gelatin powder in a large heatproof bowl. Stir briefly (this removes clumps) and let thicken.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups water, the orange concentrate and the lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours until solid.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes, or a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
You can probably use other flavors of juice concentrate, but orange is a classic! These also freeze reasonably well if you won't eat them quickly enough.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week